Tips, strategies, solutions and inspiration are at your fingertips as you strive to make healthy changes.
The pledge section of our website now includes a large and ever-expanding library of healthy living resources. The sources have been vetted by our team of experts and tagged to allow you to search by topic, resource type, audience and/or keywords.
What does this mean for you? Tips, strategies, solutions and inspiration at your fingertips. Check it out:
- Need some healthy recipe ideas that your whole family will love? We have those.
- A toolkit to help improve the quality of your concession stand offerings? We have that, too.
- Ideas for active meetings and food policies for the office? Check.
- A guide to creating a nutrition and physical activity policy for your childcare center? Yep.
- A poster to hang in the kitchen, break room and other high traffic areas to remind staff and parents of the 5-2-1-0 daily goal? Right here.
And those are just the tip of the iceberg! Make the Leap into the pledge section of our website to explore more resources.
After you’ve spent some time exploring, tell us how the resources section works for you. What else do you need? How can we make it better? Please email us with comments or suggestions.
Subscribe for more
Want more ideas for healthy schools, workplaces, child care providers, and families? Subscribe to our blog for weekly tips delivered right to your inbox!
Leap Day 2016 is officially “Make the Leap” Day in Indy NEXT »
Healthy Kids Initiative launches in Lawrence/Far Eastside